Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thai Talent Show Photos

HI All,

Here are some pictures from yesterday's Talent Show and other festivities this week. Enjoy!



This a wooden horse at my school. I don't know why we have one, but I he has real horse hair that has not been brushed in at least 60 years. 



"Arunothai" is the name of my school. I had to stay here for a couple minutes trying to read it, not gonna lie.


Exh..
Exhibi...
 Exhibiti...
Oh! It says Exhibition! 



"The back of you head is ridiculous."
Chilling behind the nuns as we watch some of the talent show. 





The Kindergartners
 The cute one on the far left name is Pepsi. The girl standing next to him got a bloody nose from what I assume to be from the boredom of the show. Pepsi sat with her and held her hand as she freaked out. So cute!



Well, this is awkwardly written.





This is how Thai people view white people.








No, I'm serious. This was the "foreigner" they made for the English speaking section.







"Magic Science"
Apparently in Thai this is code for "make paper flowers".







Art work by one of the students.






This is an edible cracker with nasty looking jelly.
 I would have  tried one,  but I didn't want my colon to glow in the dark.






Eiffel Tower made out of recycled keyboards!







Creepy Clown made out of recycled speakers!








"Teacher"
Story of my life.







"Food Poisoned"
Also the story of my life.







The saddest star I have ever seen.






One of my classes posing for the camera. Random teacher in middle. I wasn't asked to be in the photo, but whatever it's cool I'm not bitter or anything. Didn't want to be in your photo anyway. Stupid photo.







End of the day after the last show.
I lost hearing in both my ears after having to sit listen to children sing traditional Thai songs like "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey or "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson for five hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment