Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Shingles

Hi All,

I got shingles about a month ago on my ass.

 Miserable experience, but I about a week ago I was feeling completely healed besides this feeling that there was still something going on down there and I wasn't 100% recovered.

Now with this cold, my immune system is once again under attack and the shingles seem to be coming back full force. I'm at school today, but I'm having difficulty walking and my head is just way too out of it to write to you.

Don't worry though, I'll be fine. I'm more in that state of mind where I want my mommy to take care of me and bring me a nice fluffy cat to keep me company. And absolute disbelief that I've been dealing with this rash that attacks my nervous system for over a month now.

But such is life. And you know, things could always be worse.

Talk to you soon and much love,

Andi

P.S
(I'll try to find an email I sent to my family describing the shingles for you).

No comments:

Post a Comment